Identityless

 



The poem in a nutshell

In this world of variety, we are assigned a number of works. We need to play different roles in this drama called Life. What is more, in the midst of various roles and responsibilities allotted to us, we hardly get a chance to meet ourselves, to have a talk with our within, our inner voice. We are prone to, or should we say, we are burdened to hide our actual selves. Time has come when we should act positive. Our positivism and the revelation of our actual identity can transform us from the core. Yes, surely, we require self-transformation.


Identityless

In the midst of a thousand works,

Full of empty and juggling jerks,

I fear to forget who I am;

Am I pure or am I sham?

“Who’s this?” I sometimes wonder;

Amidst manifold tasks, I squander.

I lose my identity;

Amidst pressure and gravity,

I lose my spirit,

I lose life’s tidbit;

Where is life, for sure?

Do I care? Do I cure?

I lose my entity, my entity

In the midst of millions of identity.

The manifold facades blur my face;

My smell and smile are hidden in grimace.

Who am I? Who am I?

Identitylessness makes me die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!