Love the Life











The poem-- "Love the Life"

No more will I make life freeze;
I will enjoy my life up to its lowest lees.
Life is short; it is precious;
Life can't stand with things malicious.
Why shouldn't I, why shouldn't I?
Soar with wings up in the sky?
Aye, I do love to dream;
Like the stars, I don't gleam,
But I will shine, shine, for sure;
The more will I shine, the more endure.
I'll shed no more tears,
Banish all my fears,
To become purified,
No more feel petrified.
No more will I let life freeze;
I'll enjoy life up to its lowest lees.
I may be wrong; I may be right;
No more indulge sheer sham fright.
There is just one life for living;
Don't waste it with flattering craving.
Love life more, love it even more;
Such love will balm your every sore.
The truth will surely come to light;
Each thing'll be revealed extra-bright.
What we try to hide,
May flow free like tide;
What we try to bring to light,
May be murky like the night.





The keywords

Poem, love the life, make life freeze, enjoy my life up to its lowest lees, short, precious, stand, things malicious, soar with wings, in the sky, love to dream, stars, gleam, shine, for sure, endure, shed more tears, banish all my fears, purified, petrified, life freeze, wrong, right, indulge sheer sham fright, just one life for living, flattering craving, love life, even more, balm your every sore, the truth, come to light, revealed extra-bright, try to hide, flow free like tide, bring to light, murky like the night

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!