In Heaven



















The poem "In Heaven" in a nutshell

Have you ever wondered how you would feel and reciprocate the divine love? Of course, we cannot have any direct experience to that. Still, we can imagine that. As a result of our imagination, we can feel as if we are in heaven. Such an attempt has been taken by the speaker persona in this poem. However, it is indeed a blissful experience.  Anyway, let us all have a pleasure reading. I hope, you all will enjoy this little poem to your hearts' content. I believe that you would feel the oneness with my feelings and emotions as well. Therein will lie the success of this simple poem.






The poem -- "In Heaven"


The fragrance of the path familiar
Lit my heart like a chandelier;
It drew away my plight,
After my lifelong fight.
I'm no more the same;
Life's just a game;
It's over now.
I wonder how
I came over all of it;
Now only divine tidbit!
The distressed heart feels divine love;
Now I'm all worries above.







The keywords to the entire poem

Poem, heaven, fragrance, path familiar, heart, chandelier, plight, lifelong fight, life, game, it's over now, wonder, came over, divine tidbit, distressed heart divine love, all worries

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!