Realisation of Conscience (Fathers' Day Special)

















The poem-- "Realisation of Conscience" (Fathers' Day Special)

Every time I blame you,
You put your head down
With a slight smile,
With a pair of glistening eyes,
But never say a word.
I called you "unlucky for me",
I named you "inauspicious"
In my life; I blamed you again.
What is it that every time
I blame you, you do
Endure with the same
Expression? I sometimes wonder.
Now I realise my sin, Dad;
I'm sorry; forgive me, please;
I know that the five-letter word
Is too short, full of alibis alone, and
Humiliating to your sweet soul;
But you ever waited just for this.
This little yet large realisation
Of mine own conscience is worth
Your smile. Aye, you awaited just this.
Such realisation's the most
Gorgeous gift indeed, as you say.
What else can I gift you truly?
I'm empty-handed, while you're
Wholehearted with open arms.
You're my Creator, my God indeed,
And my nurturer as well, Father.
Wish you many happy returns of
The day, dear Dad. Stay well,
Stay safe, stay happy forever.
Wish you a very happy Fathers' Day.





The Keywords

Poem, realisation of conscience, Fathers' Day Special, blame, put your head down, slight smile, a pair of glistening eyes, never say a word, unlucky, inauspicious, life, endure, expression, wonder, realise my sin, dad, sorry, forgive me please, five-letter word, short, full of alibis, humiliating, sweet soul, little yet large, awaited, most gorgeous gift, empty-handed, wholehearted, open arms, Creator, God, nurturer, Father, many happy returns of the day, wish you, stay well, stay safe, stay happy, a very happy Fathers' Day

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!