Battlecry


















The poem in a nutshell / a short overview of the poem

The poem refers to the battle between Corona and mankind. It is not unnatural to fear the virus and the disease. However, we have to gather courage to defeat Corona in this battle. Apart from building up our immunity, we have to stay mentally stable as well. We have to think positive and work positive. We have to be strong and robust both mentally and physically. We need to stay harmonised. Only then, we will be competent enough to defeat the terrible disease in the universal battle.




The poem-- "Battlecry"


I'm not scared,
Though Corona flared.
I won't be dead
Of Corona's blade.
I'll nurture God within;
I'll resign to every sin.
O Corona, you can't vanquish
Us out of lots of anguish.
We won't die.
We will survive.
Dead won't I lie.
It's my life.
You we will defeat.
Surely, you will retreat.
Corona, get back.
Corona, ransack
Your tomb
In unknown gloom.







The keywords to the entire poem

Battlecry, poem, not scared, Corona flared, dead, blade, nurture God within, resign to every sin, vanquish, anguish, won't die, will survive, it's my life, defeat, retreat, ransack your tomb, unknown gloom

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!