Mingled









The story behind the poem "Mingled"

It was a sultry day. The sky was feeling gloomy in full swing. The earth was feeling morose. The crackling leaves were so dry. The birds were feeling weary to sing as if a disaster was in the offing. The rain was feeling dreary to come down on to the earth. Likewise, my own feelings reverberated in the entire Nature as if Nature could feel the "vibration of my soul". I was no more a separate entity. I was completely mingled with Nature. It was a splendid feeling indeed.





The poem -- "Mingled"


The sky feels gloomy,
And so do I;
The earth feels sullen,
And so do I;
The leaves feel dry,
And so do I;
The birds feel sick,
And so do I;
The rain feels husbandry,
And so do I in cheer;
Awaiting the divine heraldry,
I'm mingled with Nature sheer.






The keywords to the entire poem "Mingled"

Poem, mingled, sky feels gloomy, so do I, earth feels sullen, leaves feel dry, birds feel sick, rain feels husbandry, in cheer, awaiting the divine heraldry, mingled with Nature sheer




The keywords to the story behind the poem

Sultry day, sky, gloomy in full swing, earth, morose, crackling leaves, dry, birds, weary, sing, disaster, in the offing, rain, dreary, reverberated, "vibration of my soul", separate entity, completely mingled, splendid feeling

Comments

  1. Description and feelings is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your cordial appreciation.

      Delete
  2. The poem is so picturesque. The whole atmosphere can be seen through your beautiful words. Thank you for sharing.
    Would you mind visiting my personal website? https://voyagetomymind.weebly.com/
    I would love to hear your thoughts on the comments section of my blog. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your time and appreciation. Yes, surely will I visit your website. May God bless you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!