Prayer to the Precious Lord









The poem in a nutshell

In this poem named "Prayer to the Precious Lord", the speaker persona has desperately prayed to the Lord to provide him / her with constant competence. Yes, even though one may have graphomania, one might face the writer's block at some point of time in one's life. None but the Lord can redeem us from such a distress. "Knock and the door shall be opened." Here the speaker persona makes an earnest prayer to the Lord for His benediction. Also, a broad mind or a golden heart has been asked for from the Lord. Only God can hold us all firm and fast in reality.





The poem -- "Prayer to the Precious Lord"

When I'm invaded by writer's block,
At my door, You are there to give a knock.
Give me the strength,
The broad mental length
To open the door right then.
From above will every citizen
Sing Your hymn, dear Lord.
Hold me firm, O, God.





The Keywords

Poem, Prayer to the precious Lord, invaded by writer's block, at my door, give a knock, give me the strength, broad mental length, open the door right then, every citizen, sing Your hymn, dear Lord, hold me firm, God

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!