Nostalgia





















The poem -- "Nostalgia"

When I was a little kiddie,
Of the school-going-age,
I did not foster any malady,
Neither any kind of outrage.

I came to know about
My own admission
From my parents,
Always full of deep compassion.

I commenced to introduce myself
To my little classmates;
They are my childhood-friends,
Unforgettable, even on present dates.

All of us were so pure,
All of us were so naive,
That we all could endure
Anything, not being grave.










                                             










Those great, sweet days,
Full of cute memories,
Bring teardrops in my eyes,
To restore my lost glories.

There was so much simplicity,
There was so much cordiality;
All went away with a sigh,
With each waterfall in each eye.

I have heard a song
That each teardrop is a cascade;
If it be true and long,
It will bring back my lost decade.

During then, we all were
Happy with what we had;
Now, this desire feels insatiable,
Ceasing us to feel anymore glad.









                                         









That childish time,
Was just like that of heaven;
Wish, it could be fetched back,
It could again be driven!

I feel nostalgic for those days,
Every now and then, or often;
Wish, I could always gaze
At them just myself to soften!

I know well that
I shall never get them back,
Even though, I feel homesick,
Or try each thing to ransack.

This is one kind of my nostalgia
That can never be reduced;
Wish, all those days in my life
Could again be infused!











The Keywords


Poem, nostalgia, little kiddie, school-going-age, foster, malady, outrage, admission, parents, deep compassion, commenced to introduce myself, little classmates, childhood-friends, unforgettable, present dates, pure, naive, endure, grave, great, sweet days, cute memories, teardrops in my eyes, lost glories, restore, simplicity, cordiality, sigh, waterfall, eye, song, cascade, true and long, decade, happy, insatiable, ceasing, glad, childish time, heaven, fetched back, driven, nostalgic, gaze, soften, homesick, reduced, days, life, infused, again, wish

Comments

  1. Really, it's a heartfelt matter. Don't worry. A beautiful and long bright future is lying ahead. Carry on and avail and grab it. You could reach the goal because you he got gifted efficiency and keep faith in God, I believe he/she must do some betterment in coming future, till such time wait and watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you indescribably for your wholehearted comment and blessings. Stay blessed and enriched always.

      Delete
  2. কী আর বলবো, এ কবিতায় রয়েছে চিরকালের নষ্টালজিয়ার সুখকর অভিব্যক্তি । এমন মানুষ পৃথিবীতে বুঝিবা নেই, যার ঝুলিতে এই সব স্বর্ণাভ বর্ণময় শৈশবের মহা-সম্পদ অনুপস্থিত ..! আর ঠিক এই কারণেই এর মূল্য অপরিসীম।

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wholehearted thanks for your time and appreciation. Stay blessed always. 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!