Nature’s Call




















The Keywords

Poem, nature's call, climbed up the roof, received a glimpse at once, standing solitary, aloof, beauty at a glance, feel with ease, Queen of the sky, any pause, any cease, gifted, bliss, cry, red, yellow, white, hills, natural, splendid, share, opine, such a wonder, pine, my soul, bound, pleasure, novelty, such a beauty, never deny, too shy, get up you all, brighten, earth, the time of our birth









The poem - "Nature's Call"

When I climbed up the roof,
I received a glimpse at once;
I was standing solitary, aloof,
When saw the beauty at a glance.

I could feel with ease,
I was the Queen of the sky,
Without any pause, any cease;
It gifted me much bliss to cry.

Red, yellow and white,
So many hills were there,
Not natural but quite
Splendid for me to share.

I do not opine
That I have ever found
Such a wonder, when pine
My soul to be bound.

Oh, what a pleasure!
Lo! What a novelty!
You can never ever
Find such a beauty.

This is called Nature’s call,
Which we can never deny,
Even though, we all
Ourselves are too shy.

So, get up you all,
To brighten our Earth,
To receive Nature’s call,
Since the time of our birth.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!