Like that of Today, I Never Found





















The keywords to the entire poem

Poem, today, never found, blue, sky, wish, free, bird, blue land, fly, luminous, sunlight, hope, emblematises, end, fight, beautiful, atmosphere, hearts of children, utmost glee and cheer, fragrant, air, unleash, horrid snare, colourful, noon, question, swoon










The poem in a nutshell

This poem has been written from a subjective point of view describing the speaker persona's utmost and sheer cheer on that particular day. Everything appears so colourful to the speaker that the day, in a wink, can drive away anything pale.









The poem - "Like That of Today, I Never Found"

So blue like that of today,
I never found the sky;
Wish, I were as free as a bird,                
In that blue land to fly!

So luminous like that of today,
I never found the sunlight;
Hope, it emblematises the end
Of each and every fight.







                                           








So beautiful like that of today,
I never found the atmosphere,
To fill up the hearts of children,
With utmost glee and cheer.

So fragrant like that of today,
I never found the air;
Hope, it will unleash me
From this horrid snare.

So colourful like that of today,
I never found the noon;
So, there is no question
For me to swoon.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!