Inner Sight





















The Keywords

Poem, inner, sight, cooperate, motive, evil, comprehensive, school, college, frustrations, shadow, follow and chase, believe, best friend, motivation, devilish depression, floating straight to the stream, belief, gleam, gold, mundane property, mould, life, liberty, wish, survive, happy life, right, inner sight, possess, call, possibility






The poem - "Inner Sight"

I want at least one
To cooperate my motive,
As I know, it is not evil
To try to be comprehensive.

From school to college,
Days go over,
But my frustrations like a shadow
Follow and chase me everywhere.








                                 








I do believe in my best friend,
Who provides me with motivation,                   
And, trust, one day, it will have an end:
My devilish depression.

I want to live
Floating straight to the stream,
With my belief
That one day, I will gleam.

I do not want gold,
Neither mundane property;
I just want to mould
My life, only with liberty.

Let me please
Stay as per my wish,
As, I want to survive,
Want to lead a happy life.

Like all other persons,
Can I not have any right,
To inhabit freely,
With an inner sight?

I do never mean at all
I already have it,
But, may possess the call
Of possibility, at least a bit.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!