The Juvenile Days





















The poem-- "The Juvenile Days"


I truly get dumbfounded
To look back at the days I had once,
And to get them back again,
I will not be given any chance.

I do not burst into remorse,
Knowing this outrageous fact well;
If my soul tries to force,
It would simply fail.





















First, to a nursery school,
Then to a kindergarten one;
Now, I just can’t mull
How they all are gone.

Whenever I take an expedition
Down my memory lane,
I do not receive anything
But lots of pain.

I become astonished to think
How great those juvenile days were;
But, all went away in a wink,
Forever, forever, forever…




















Many hands in a lunchbox,
Many children at a play,
Always ready for others to coax,
To be ever-happy, ever-gay.

Am I having a perfect time?
Does everything happen for good?
Now, I yearn to get back to
The days of my childhood.









The Keywords

Poem, Juvenile Days, dumbfounded, burst into remorse, outrageous fact, soul, force, simply fail, nursery school, kindergarten, expedition, memory lane, lots of pain, astonished, in a wink, hands in a lunchbox, children at a play, coax, ever-happy, ever-gay, perfect time, happen for good, days of my childhood

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!