Prayer of A Fallen Individual


















The poem in a nutshell

The poem is nothing but an earnest prayer of a fallen person or a fallen human being to the Supreme Soul. The human being, corrupt through and through, prays to the Omnipotent for forgiveness and moral teachings. The person here states his fallen state in a plaintive voice. None but God can save him / her from such a fallen state. The Lord is aware of everything. He is omniscient and omnipresent. Hence, the prayer is to lift him / her up from such a state.








The poem -- "Prayer of A Fallen Individual"


I'm forsaken as Atlantis; 
I'm fading away like
The sun going down; 
I'm deserted as
An abandoned tragedy; 
I'm lifeless just
Like a grey shadow; 
I've lost my identity
In the midst of
Names numberless.

















Lift me up on
Your shoulders; 
Hold me firm
With Your hands; 
Keep me fast
With Your velocity; 
Pacify my soul
With Your eyes; 
Fill me up
With Your Divinity.









The keywords to the poem

The poem, Prayer of a fallen individual, forsaken as Atlantis, sun going down, an abandoned tragedy, lifeless, grey shadow, identity, names numberless, lift me up, shoulders, hold me firm, hands, keep me fast, velocity, pacify my soul, eyes, fill me up, Divinity

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!