To My Grandpa's Spirit





















The poem -- "To My Grandpa's Spirit"


I indeed could never believe
That you would desert us forever;
Would you please bless me,
You stay wherever?

Wish and pray to our Lord,
“May your soul rest in peace,
Forever, in His loving lap,
After this event, your decease.”

Now, I feel all alone,
Though, I have everyone except you;
I do not want to roam in solitude,
As, I admire you; it’s true.

I know, the entire house
Has lost its reverberating effect,
As you have gone away, O, Grandpa;
About death, I have no concept.

I can not trust the fact yet now,
In spite of hearing the ill news;
The scene of your corpse, was
More woeful than all other views.





















Now, my melancholy soul
Wishes to give you a tribute;
I know, death can only scare,
But, has no power to dilute.

Please pardon my adamancy,
If I have ever misbehaved,
During your lifetime;
Hope, His brilliancy,
Would relieve your ashes or grave,
For my spirit’s tune to chime.











The keywords

Poem, Grandpa, spirit, believe, desert, forever, bless me, wish and pray, Lord, rest in peace, loving lap, decease, roam in solitude, admire, reverberating effect, death, concept, corpse, woeful, melancholy soul, tribute, scare, power to dilute, pardon my adamancy, misbehaved, lifetime, brilliancy, ashes or grave, chime 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!