Nature's Purity




















The Keywords

Poem, nature's purity, best friend, yesterday, gratitude and thankfulness, grace, devoid today, enjoy, beauty nature, denied, always and forever, lied to, moment, never, see the waves of sand stand still, feel the storm in the desert, mount up the snow-covered hill, with all my heart, behold the dolphins sporting, blue oceanic bay, gay, tranquil sea, stones and pebbles, gift me ecstasy, water and bubbles, relish the white horses racing, white clouds dancing, beckon, gladness share, waves after waves, fall on the rocks, resonant caves, secret, scarlet pretty magma, thick, chocolaty lava, greenery, whole attention, long duration, ignorant, true beauty, sob, stead, utmost, pure gaiety, adulteration, sobriety, negation









The poem - "Nature's Purity"                                                     

O, my best friend,
Why did you not let me
Know anything till yesterday?
I really do not know
How to express you my
Gratitude and thankfulness,

For showing me such a grace;
Tell me how, tell me why
You made me devoid, so
That I can know these things today,
To enjoy the beauty
Of Nature, where end

Is justly denied,
Always and forever,
Where I will be lied
To, no moment and never.

I can see the waves of sand stand still,
I can feel the storm in the desert,
I can mount up the snow-covered hill,
And enjoy the beauty with all my heart.









                                       










I can behold the dolphins sporting
In the blue oceanic bay,
I can find nothing to seem hurting;
All yearn to make me gay.

I feel the tranquil sea,
I feel the stones and pebbles,
Which gift me ecstasy;
I touch the water and bubbles.

I relish the white horses racing,
I find the white clouds dancing,
To beckon us everywhere,
To make us our gladness share.

Waves after waves
Fall on the rocks,
When feel the resonant caves
Warm with the stocks
Of secret, scarlet, pretty magma,
Coming out thick, chocolaty lava.
                                               



















Then the greeneries
Draw the whole attention,
Which my soul sees and sees,
With a long duration.

I was just ignorant of
What is called true beauty,
Therefore, there is no stead for sob,
Just to feel utmost, pure gaiety.

Is this called Nature’s purity,
Where there is no adulteration,
Where stays only her own sobriety,
Where there is no kind of negation? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of A Fallen Individual

Divinity Incarnate

Long Live!